- 500 meters of Private Beach on Jumeirah Beach
- 3 temperature controlled pools & 2 covered kids pools
- Fully equipped gymnasium (Mina Club) open from 6AM - 9PM (between 1PM - 2PM gym is closed for deep cleaning)
- Group Fitness Studio
- Non-motorized water sports
(Tuesday to Sunday from 09:00am - 17:00pm; Closed on Mondays)
- Full access to Jungle Bay Waterpark
Le Meridien Family Kids Club
Access to our Le Meridien Family Kids Club welcoming little ones from 4 to 12 years old for indoor & outdoor fun-packed activities.
Friday & Saturday: 9AM-1PM and 2PM-6PM
Sunday - Thursday: 9AM-1PM and 2PM-6PM
Please note the following key points;
- Booking is required, please contact Family Kids Club - 04 318 1315.
- Deep Cleaning and disinfecting times are 1:00pm-2:00pm and 6:00pm-7:00pm Sunday- Thursday and 7:00pm - 8:00pm Friday and Saturday.
- All toys are sanitized and placed back to storage as soon as kids are done with them.
- Parents will need to sign the registration form every time they enter the kids club and this must be strictly followed.
- Mask needs to be worn by adults in the Kids Club at all times
- Kids Above 4 years old can be signed into the kids club however parents have to be in the property (Kids Club reserves the right to decline access if proof of age cannot be provided)
- Kids below 6 years old are not required to wear mask
- Kids below 4 years old are permitted ( One adult (parent/guardian/nanny) is must accompany the child during the one-hour slot.
- Restroom for kids will be open for usage and washing of hands is promoted
- Adults are permitted in the Indoor area and toilet facilities for a limited time.
- Hand sanitizer is available with the staff and supervising its location and use in order to avoid a child accidentally drinking it.
- Anyone entering the premises will immediately wash / sanitize hands
- Baby changing facilities in the Kids Club are suspended at this time
- No more than 25 Kids are allowed in the Kids Club indoor area at one time
- Kids can enjoy the Kids Club for 1 hour .Kids will be allowed to return to the Kids Club should there be availability.
- No more than 8 kids are allowed to gather at one time and up to 10 kid's outdoors.
- Kids will be arranged during the movie period
- Kids shoes and bag box are to be sprayed when removed. Socks must remain on at all times and no barefooted kids allowed in the indoor area
- Water is provided to kids with the assistance of a staff member
- No snacks or juice will be provided to kids at this time
- Use of Club facilities 7 days a week
- 25% Discount on ALL F&B outlets (Westin & Le Meridien)
- 25% Discount on all spa treatments @ Heavenly Spa at the Westin Mina Seyahi
- Discounts in Swimming lessons
- Discounts in Personal Training Sessions
- 500-meter private beach in Le Meridien and The Westin Mina Seyahi
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium (Club Mina)
- Group Fitness Studio
- Mina Club Swimming Pools
- LM Family Kids Club (1 nanny FOC for kids Club access)
- Non-Motorized Water Sports (Kayak, Paddle boat, Stand-up paddle boat)
- Barasti Multi-Story parking or A valet parking at Westin and Le Meridien Mina Seyahi subject to availability.
- Jungle Bay - Water park
RESTAURANTS & BARS
25% off Horizon pool bar
25% off Mina's Kitchen, Latest Recipe, Sui Mui, Barasti, Latitude 25, Fish Beach Taverna, Bounty Beets, Bussola, El Sur, Baba, Oeno Wine Bar
DAY ACCESS | GUESTS OF MINA CLUB / CORPORATES AND IN-HOUSE
Weekdays: AED 125 per adult & AED 100 per child (4-12 years)
Weekends & Public Holidays: AED 200 per adult & AED 150 per child (4-12 years)
PARKING: Complimentary car parking available in Barasti car park